Develop an eHailing logistics app for South Africa

Develop an EHailing logistics mobile app for South African Market. The app should give 10% to the company and the remaining 90% to the truck owners. (Budget: $10 – $30 USD, Jobs: Android, C# Programming, iPad, iPhone, Mobile App Development)
Read More
Freelancer – New Projects
Android, C# Programming, iPad, iPhone, Mobile App Development

Scroll to Top