We are an ecommerce business, with a team of 12, working on our subscription / ecommerce product, based in the UK. The company is 7 years old.
We work together with management, developers and other stakeholders to create projects and improve our products.
What we are looking for is a designer who can work with us on a part time basis, invoicing us for the hours they do, with the expectation that there will be 40-80 hours of work a month.
– Available on Slack during work hours during the weekday to jump into conversations regarding project kick offs / work to be specced. We wont waste your time,, all conversations are focused and based on projects.
– Deliver actionable designs that our developers can implement, using Adobe XD or similar.
– Mobile first approach, as most of our users use the mobile web.
– Strong understanding and focus on conversion, goal orientated pages with a drive to improve the results for the business objective through design, as opposed to purely what looks good.
– Easy going attitude and ability to jump into conversation with other team members without any Ego.
– English native first language preferable
– Western, central or Eastern European time zone is fine
We’re looking for someone who can get involved and become part of the team, truly understand our product, goals and company approach – with a straightforward attitude and no ego, day time availability and freedom to work a flexivble 40-80 hours a month ideally.
Hourly Range: $28.00-$40.00
Posted On: November 25, 2021 17:17 UTC
Category: UX/UI Design
Skills:Figma, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Responsive Design, Wireframing, Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Sketch
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com