WEBSITE AND APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Dadorg.com is a team of dynamic, motivated and friendly individuals who seek to solve a problem through their company’s activities.
Dadorg.com is therefore – first- a spirit of friendship.
But Dadorg.com is also a technology startup. It is an online Marketplace.
Its goal is to be a 1-stop Online Shop and Business Directory mostly – but not exclusively – for informal and C2C (client-to-client) African clients globally.
Dadorg.com is working to become a web platform that provides security at several levels :
Payment security and
The platform is also a Business Directory for those suppliers who are unlisted anywhere else regardless of size.
Therefore, Dadorg.com shall make it possible to allow intercontinental transactions.
Dadorg.com is a startup that needs to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in order to generate revenue and then attract investors on the basis of that MVP.
Right now, we need a Website and App Developer to make our website and App function properly with a payment system and a commission deduction per transaction for Dadorg.com as well as maintain a proper record of all our Functional Requirements Specifications, Wireframes and Codes.
Responsibilities of the developer :
• Collaborate with management to develop and implement a fully working website and app (both Android and iOs)
• Evaluate the codes of the current website and app and then propose recommendations for a payment system (Paypal, local mobile payments, Visa, Mastercard ) and a commission per transaction for Dadorg.com to be integrated
• Take into account the fact that the website and app need to be scalable for further improvements or additional services such as courier and freight-forwarding deliveries to the clients
• Establish, maintain and increase the quality of the current website and app
• Seek opportunities to enhance the performance of the website and app
• Maintain records of Functional Requirements Specifications, Pages Wireframes, and all codes
• The records of the Functional Requirements Specifications, Pages Wireframes and codes shall be the property of Dadorg.com and shall be provided to Dadorg Group
• Advise on the best ways forward
Responsibilities of Dadorg.com :
• Dadorg shall duly provide all the information and tools required to the Developer in order to perform her/his tasks.
• Dadorg shall offer the Developer a payment scheme that will have been agreed upon by both parties – in writing – prior to her/his starting the tasks at hand.
Required Qualifications of the developer :
The ideal candidate should :
• be genuinely interested in and believe in our idea / vision and in the Marketplace we’re trying to build
• have strong knowledge of the tools to draft Functional Requirements Specifications, draft Webpages Templates Wireframes Diagrams, as well as the related code
• study or have the equivalent knowledge of coding in the various languages that are relevant to website and app development.
• understand the importance of scalability as courier and freight-forwarding deliveries towards the clients shall need to be integrated later to the website and app (both Android and iOs)
• have mastery of the English language for clear communication purposes
• have the ability to work from home
As required to complete the tasks
Place of work :
From home and occasionally in the office if need be
Virtual meetings and sometimes in the office
Start of this Project :
As soon as possible
For more information, please contact :
Hourly Range: $5.00-$12.00