** Aiming to schedule interviews for the week commencing Mon 29th November, with the aim of having the successful candidate starting the following week (Monday 6th December ideally) **
We are looking for a ReactJS frontend developer who can implement a redesign of our Esports website that focuses on livescores, stats and news. We have the redesigns in Zeplin and are also looking to introduce a dark theme mode as part of the redesign.
Based on the delivery and quality, there is a high potential for further work.
The developer must be experienced in:
– CSS (SCSS).
– Responsive design.
– Cross-browser compatibility.
– Git source control.
– Implementation of themes e.g. light/dark mode.
It would be advantageous if the developer is familiar with:
– AWS Developer Tools like CodeCommit, CodePipeline.
– SEO best practices.
– Test automation.
– Websockets (used for livescores)
To be the best fit for this work, you need to:
– Be able to communicate clearly in English.
– Work independently, and clearly document decisions taken during development.
– Be willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
– Write "Pink Rabbit" at the top of your proposal.
To submit a proposal for this job, please reply with your prior experience. Any examples of previous work would also be helpful to demonstrate your experience.
I am based in the UK and am generally only available for meetings/discussions after 5pm Monday-Friday (UK time), or at the weekend. Being able to work independently and clearly communicate any choices you make outside the scope of the mockups is very important.
Hourly Range: $30.00-$60.00
Posted On: November 28, 2021 16:14 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com