Headquarters: Oakland, California
We are looking for brilliant humans who are passionate about communications and hands on problem solving to join our growing Customer Experience team and provide delightful experiences for our customers.
In the role of Energy Ambassador, you will work with our Director of Customer Experience and our Customer Experience Team to deliver remarkable experiences to our customers. This is a privileged position that works with our customers on a daily basis, where you will support our transition to a nationwide product, help customers solve a variety of challenges to save energy, and deliver results on our high-performance team. This role is critical in delivering one of our core values to ‘Put Families First,’ and in supporting our vision to provide 100% clean energy to everyone.
What you will do
● You champion our customers. It’s your responsibility to make sure their voices are heard, their questions are answered, and problems are resolved with humanity, grace, brilliance, and fun.
● You help customers solve a variety of challenges to be rewarded for saving energy, including: connecting utility accounts, onboarding, and understanding their performance during energy-saving events.
● You love rolling up your sleeves to investigate issues, finding creative solutions, and taking the initiative to put a smile on someone’s face.
● You organize your daily work to achieve your goals. You also participate in stand-ups, where we discuss updates, strategies, blockers, and set the tone for the week.
● You participate in reflections on what worked, what didn’t, and how you can do better. Yes, we’re obsessed with learning and growth
● You communicate using the written channels we use today (email) and embrace future ones (voice) with the best aspects of your personality.
.● You’re part of a high-performance team who conducts their work remotely. We have set hours to support our customers (Monday to Friday), and you will adopt a regular schedule to ensure that our customers are well looked after during that time.
Who you are
You embrace learning, and are comfortable walking your grandma through how to set up an online account (remotely, of course).
You’re a dedicated writer and a fabulous communicator.
You convey complex processes in digestible, easy to follow steps.
You are empathetic and love helping people – you reflect on situations and try to understand why people do what they do.
To you, the glass is always full.
You’re starting or transitioning your career and would love to join an impact driven startup in a customer facing role.
p.s. If this doesn’t sound like you, then we’re not a good fit. If it does, that’s exciting. See below for next steps on how to join our fabulous Customer Experience team!
What you’ll learn
● We’re obsessed with learning and growth. You’ll develop a mindset, skills and network that will power you to the next level of your career.
● Specifically, you’ll learn…
● How to communicate clearly, persuasively and with a voice that resonates.
● How to navigate critical conversations with customers, and establish the building blocks for successful relationship management.
● How to be a valuable member of a high-performance team.
● How to manage stress and “be you” in fast-paced environments.
● How to improve the lives of people and the health of the planet by reimagining the way we use energy.
Not eligible for visa sponsorship.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Individuals seeking employment at OhmConnect are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identification, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please include a 1 page resume. Keep in mind that we’re more focused on what you can do in this role and what you will bring to the team compared to what you have done in the past. So, if this sounds like a perfect fit, take the leap and reach out because we’d love to hear from you. Who knows, we may just be working together someday soon!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ohmconnect-energy-ambassador-customer-champion-remote-u-s-canada
We Work Remotely: Customer Support Jobs