Data Entry / Graphs with description Inputed into Excel
1 Google search (firm name+ESG+year, If you read the C cloumn of "Environment" worksheet. You will have a clue how they usually name this kind of reports.) and collect ESG reports(also keep these pdf files) in 2019 and 2020. The worksheet "firm list" is the list of firm that need to be collected their ESG report in 2019 and 2020.
2 And enter relevant data into following sheets such as Environment, Social Governance, Male-Female.
Explanations: ESG report is a report for firms that report their impact on "Environment", "Social" and "Governance"
1. Please following the sequence of the firm, fiscal year, and graph to enter the data.
2. There are already data entered in Environment, Social Governance, Male-Female. Please enter data from the current finished row. For example, currently, I finished Philip Morris International 2019 and Social part of Philip Morris International 2020.
3. Only count and enter data for graphs in the categories of "Line", "Bar", and "Pie"
4. Worksheet "Graph topic and graph category" explains these categories.
5. Worksheet "Data Dictionary" explains how to enter.
6. There are some columns (AM, AS, AX) that are calculated by formula. Only need to copy the formula from the previous row.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$25.00