Hi, we’re looking for a python/django/js developer, who can help us further upgrade our web app focusing on work productivity improvement.
As a part of that, we have a feature that is integrated with News API, and can curate news articles by set keywords. We’d like to fix minor bugs and further add features like the following:
– Create new tabs so that user can set different filter keywords
– Edit settings of added tabs
– Add more filter criteria (working closely with News API)
– Fix the UI/UX (we have the design in Adobe XD/Figma, so we need to incorporate those)
– and much more!
We’re looking for someone that is confident in meeting the following, and we’re serious in having a long term partnership if we both seek that:
– Day-to-day communication (we’re making a lot of changes on a daily basis, so need to be synced at all time like a part of our team)
– Can proactively search for better solutions or technology for better user experience (rather than just delivering what has been aligned or asking everything)
– Can be on time (we had a couple of bad experience with developers that don’t join catchup calls on time, delay delivery commitments, become silent for a few days…)
If you feel comfortable with the points above, I can share more detail of the request!
**FYI – the attached is a video of our current web app (News feature)
Hourly Range: $18.00-$30.00